Welcome to the Possibility of
Do you want something to be different in your life? Do you want to be able to better manage your stress/anxiety, persistent depression, chronic mental or physical illness? If you are overwhelmed, struggling with how to move forward in your life or need some emotional balance, you are not alone. People often seek therapy when something in their world is no longer working for them. At Freedom In Choices, we can help you:
- Recognize and interrupt thought and behavior patterns that interfere with your happiness
- Learn tools that will help you stabilize and manage emotions before they escalate and get out of control
- Modify maladaptive and self-destructive thoughts and behaviors
- Learn Distress Tolerance, so you can "feel" pain and be able to "sit" with it.
- Challenge negative and irrational thinking
- Learn strategies to manage stress and everyday frustrations
- Identify the obstacles that are holding you back from the life you really want
- Understand the ways in which earlier events and experiences have shaped your view of yourself, others, and the world.
- Focus on the present using mindfulness skills so that you are not dwelling in the past or frantic about the future.
- Find inner calm and tranquility
- Find new ways of relating with one's own self as well as with family, friends and colleagues.
- Gain greater clarity and balance and expand your potential for making more productive choices
- Help to establish a profound, meaningful and healthy sense of connectedness with your world and those in it.